Sodium Bicarbonate Antacid by Compania Farmaceutica, S.A. de C.V.
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE 1g in 1g
Labeler: Compania Farmaceutica, S.A. de C.V.
NDC Code: 71230-001
Sodium bicarbonate 2.52 g
- For the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion, and upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
Do not use
- more than 3 teaspoons for persons up to 60 years old
- more than 1½ teaspoons for persons 60 years or older in a 24-hour period
- more than the maximum dosage of this product for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Persons Up To 60 Years Old: Take ¼ to ½ teaspoon up to 4 times a day
- Persons 60 Years or Older: take ¼ teaspoon up to 4 times a day or ½ teaspoon up to 3 times a day.
- Sodium Content per ½ tsp. 685 mg
- Store at 86°F/30°C or cooler
|SODIUM BICARBONATE ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate powder
|Labeler - Compania Farmaceutica, S.A. de C.V. (816053340)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2017
More about sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium bicarbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Tablets
- Sodium Bicarbonate Injection
- Sodium bicarbonate Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Neut