Compound W Liquid - First Aid
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 150mg in 1mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-597
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Compound W Liquid
Salicylic Acid WART REMOVER
FAST ACTING LIQUID
NET WT 0.31 FL OZ (9 mL)
Salicylic acid 17% w/w
• for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough “cauliflower-like” appearance of the surface.
• the plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only
• on irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened.
• on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
• if you have diabetes or poor blood circulation.
• avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes.
• avoid inhaling vapors
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
• wash affected area
• may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
• dry area thoroughly
• using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
• let dry
• repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
alcohol, camphor, castor oil, collodion, ether , ethylcellulose, hypophosphorous acid, menthol, polysorbate 80
LIQUID - FIRST AID
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.