CVS Health Prebiotic Sanitizer
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 650mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-778
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
to decrease bacteria on the skin.
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- irritation or redness develops.
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hand together until dry.
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants.
- store at a temperature below 110F (43C).
- may discolor some fabrics.
Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharaide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Myristate, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
|CVS HEALTH PREBIOTIC SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc. (201901209)|
|Apollo Health and Beauty Care Inc.||201901209||manufacture(59779-778)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.