Sleep Aid by McKesson (Sunmark)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: McKesson (Sunmark)
NDC Code: 70677-0025
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other drugs.
- take only at bedtime
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
*COMPARE TO UNISOM® SLEEPTABS® ACTIVE INGREDIENT
DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25 MG
Fall asleep fast/safe
One tablet per dose
EASY TO SWALLOW
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepTabs®.
Another Quality Product Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Please visit us at www.sunmarkbrand.com
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - McKesson (Sunmark) (177667227)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70677-0025)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70677-0025)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70677-0025)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70677-0025)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70677-0025)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 19, 2018