Medically reviewed on February 23, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Happy Foot Shop, LLC
NDC Code: 69983-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot ( Tinea pedis) and ringworm ( Tinea corporis)
- Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- For effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
- For external use only
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- Prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails
Ageratina sp. (snakeroot) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera gel) juice, aqua (deionized water), butylene glycol, C13-14 isoparaffin, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, ethylhexylglycerin, laureth-7, lavandula officinalis (lavender) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (australia tea tree) leaf oil, origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polysorbate-20, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, SD-alcohol 40B, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, thymus vulgaris (thyme) extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), urea.
Store between 20 o to 25 o C (68 o to 77 o F)
|Labeler - Happy Foot Shop, LLC (079776150)|
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)