LidoPro by Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.000325g in 1g, LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.04g in 1g, MENTHOL 0.1g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.275g in 1g
Labeler: Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 53217-153
Lidocaine HCL 4%
Methyl Salicylate 27.5%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and muscles pains associated with:
- simple back pain
- muscle soreness
For external use only
- on open wounds, cuts, damaged or infected skin
- with bandage or a heating pad
- if condition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
- you are allergic to any ingredients, PABA, aspirin products or sulfa
- avoid contact with eyes, genitals, and other mucus membranes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Package not child resistant.
at 20○C - 25○C (68○F - 77○F)
Adults 18 years and children 12 years and older:
- apply product directly to affected area
- product may be used as necessary, but should not be used more than four times per day.
- wash hands immediately afterwards
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Water.
Please Email info@TerrainRX.com
Reno, NV 89501
Made in the U.S.A.
capsaicin, lidocaine, menthol, and methyl salicylate ointment
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|