Sleep Aid by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0244
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each caplet contains: calcium 30 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from moisture
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg | Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Helps You Fall Asleep
Does Not Contain Pain Reliever
Non- Habit Forming
COMPARE TO SIMPLY SLEEP® active ingredient*
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
✓All LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
© 2017 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH,
the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are
trademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0244)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0244)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(70000-0244), PACK(70000-0244)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70000-0244)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0244)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.