Sleep Aid by Cardinal Health
Medically reviewed on February 20, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0242
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- protect from light
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF) and high humidity
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg ι Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Not for Treating Cold or Flu
12 LIQUID GELS
CIN 5312103 REV. 2/17
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS
OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN
OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
ALL LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
© 2017 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH,
the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO
are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark
ZzzQuil™ Nighttime Sleep-Aid LiquiCaps®.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0242)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0242)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.