Motion Sickness Relief by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 50mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0250
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activity
|adults and |
years and over
| 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed
8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a
|children 6 to|
under 12 years
| 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed
3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a
|children 2 to|
under 6 years
| 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1 1/2
tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Motion Sickness Relief
Dimenhydrinate, 50 mg | Antiemetic
Relief of Motion Sickness
for Children & Adults
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
All LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine®.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
©2017 Cardinal Health. All Rights Reserved. CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO, LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0250)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0250)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0250)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70000-0250)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70000-0250)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 12, 2018