Sugar Free Menthol cough drop by DeMoulas
Medically reviewed on February 17, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
NDC Code: 53942-083
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or
followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore
mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get
medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children
5 years and over
allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated
every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years
ask a doctor
- 6 calories per drop
- Excess consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Inactive ingredients: Acesulfame potassium, blue flakes (FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, gum
arabic, potassium sorbate), corn starch*, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40,
hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, isomalt, medium chain triglycerides*, N&A flavoring, soybean oil*,
sucralose and water. *May contain these ingredients.
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-245-2898
Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
|Labeler - DeMoulas (007869647)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc. (002149136)|