Family Care Ultra Acne Treatment
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 7, 2020.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2g in 100g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-587
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active ingredient Purpose
Salicylic acid 2%.........................................................Acne medication
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyse rinse thoroughly with water
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 applications daily if needed
or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a dy or every other day
store in a cool dry place
Inactive ingredients ethanol, water, glycerin, sorbitol, polysorbate 20, hydroxyethyl cellulose, decolorized alove vera leaf, helichrysum italicum flover, L-menthol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, methylparaben, edetate disodium, propylparaben
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ULTRA ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more