DOK by A-S Medication Solutions
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 13, 2020.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: A-S Medication Solutions
NDC Code: 50090-2842
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 capsules daily|
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule daily|
|children under 2 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg Very Low Sodium
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
citric acid, edible white ink, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
NDC: 50090-2842-0 1 CAPSULE, LIQUID FILLED in a BLISTER PACK
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL(50090-2842), REPACK(50090-2842)|
More about DOK (docusate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: laxatives
- FDA Alerts (2)