Nutrastim Hair Regrowth Treatment Unscented For Men
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: MINOXIDIL 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pulsaderm Llc
NDC Code: 71177-005
Topical Solution USP, 5%
Unscented Topical Solution
Drug Facts Panel
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men.
For external use only.
For use by men only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- You are a woman.
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp.
- Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different with each person. This product will not work for all men.
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Apply 1 ml, 2 times daily directly with the dropper onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
- Before use see hair loss pictures on side of this box.
- Keep the box, it contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with the continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5% for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss,
- Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% for men provided more hair regrowth than Minoxidil Topical Solution 2%.
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).
Keep tightly closed.
Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
Call us at 1-844-892-8578
for more information about hair thinning, visit
HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT UNSCENTED FOR MEN
|Labeler - Pulsaderm Llc (080429881)|
|Chemolee Lab Corporation||809982754||manufacture(71177-005)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 14, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.