Nutrastim Hair Regrowth Treatment Unscented For Men
Medically reviewed on February 14, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: MINOXIDIL 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Pulsaderm Llc
NDC Code: 71177-005
Topical Solution USP, 5%
Unscented Topical Solution
Drug Facts Panel
Minoxidil 5% w/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men.
For external use only.
For use by men only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- You are a woman.
- Your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp.
- Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- You have no family history of hair loss.
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- Do not use on babies and children.
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- You use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
- Do not apply on other parts of the body.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different with each person. This product will not work for all men.
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- Your hands or feet swell.
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Apply 1 ml, 2 times daily directly with the dropper onto the scalp in the hair loss area.
- Using more or more often will not improve results.
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
- Before use see hair loss pictures on side of this box.
- Keep the box, it contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with the continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5% for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss,
- Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% for men provided more hair regrowth than Minoxidil Topical Solution 2%.
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F).
Keep tightly closed.
Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water
Call us at 1-844-892-8578
for more information about hair thinning, visit
HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT UNSCENTED FOR MEN
|Labeler - Pulsaderm Llc (080429881)|
|Chemolee Lab Corporation||809982754||manufacture(71177-005)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.