Anti-Diarrheal by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-520
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
- if you have bloody or black stool
- in children under 12 years of age
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light.
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water.
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of IMODIUM® A-D *See side panel
Soft Gelatin Capsules 2 mg
CONTROLS THE SYMPTOMS OF DIARRHEA
Suitable for Adults and Children 12 Years and Over
**each Liquid-Filled Capsule Contains 2 mg Loperamide HCI
*Imodium® A-D is a registered trademark of McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Fort Washington, PA 19034, McNeil Consumer & Specialty Pharmaceuticals is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.