Allergy Relief Dye Free by The Kroger Co.
Medically reviewed on February 14, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: The Kroger Co.
NDC Code: 30142-483
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store between 15-30ºC (59° to 86°F)
- Protect from light, heat, and humidity
edible dye free ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution
COMPARE TO the active ingredient of BENADRYL® LIQUI-GELS®
*See bottom panel
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Nose or Throat
*BENADRYL® AND LIQUI-GELS® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF CATALENT PHARMA SOLUTIONS, INC., SOMERSET, NJ 08873. CATALENT PHARMA SOLUTIONS,INC., IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE KROGER CO. OR THIS PRODUCT.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.