First Aid Antibiotic Bacitracin with Zinc
Medically reviewed on February 14, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: First Aid Research Corp.
NDC Code: 75983-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (each gram contains)
Bacitracin zinc 500 units
First Aid Antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15° to 25° C (59° to 77° F)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
aloe vera gel, light mineral oil and white petrolatum
First Aid Research Corp.
284 Carina Drive, Jupiter, FL USA.
Made in India
|FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC BACITRACIN WITH ZINC
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - First Aid Research Corp. (089405927)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(75983-001)|
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)