Acetaminophen by AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg
Labeler: AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION
NDC Code: 46122-388
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen, USP 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||ask a doctor|
- store at room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white ink
Call toll free 1-800-706-5575
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Healthcare LLC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark TYLENOL® Extra Strength.
acetaminophen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AMERISOURCEBERGEN DRUG CORPORATION (007914906)|
|Registrant - Apotex Inc. (209429182)|
|Accucaps Industries Limited||248441727||analysis(46122-388), manufacture(46122-388)|
|Accucaps Industries Limited Strathroy||243944050||analysis(46122-388), manufacture(46122-388)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2018