Anticavity by CVS Pharmacy
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com 1-800-SHOP CVS
Money Back Guarantee
This product is not manufactued or
distributed by Chattem Inc., distributor
of Act Restoring Anticavity Fluoride
Mouthwas Cool Mint.
Compare to Act
- Restores enamel
- Helps remineralize soft spots
- Helps tooth decay prevention
- Freshen breath
Sealed with printed neckband for your
protection, Do not use if broken or missing
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
33.8 FL OZ (1 L)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|