SF menthol cough drop by Publix
Medically reviewed on February 7, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
NDC Code: 41415-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold or
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe,
persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied
or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling,
nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Adults and children 5
years and over:
allow 1 drop to dissolve
slowly in mouth. May be
repeated every two hours as
necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years:
ask a doctor
- 6 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients:acesulfame potassium
eucalyptus oil, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red
#40, flavoring, hydrogenated starch
hydrolysate, isomalt, sucralose and water.
Soybean oil used as processing aid.
|Labeler - Publix (006922009)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|