Daylogic Oil-free Cleansing wipe for acne-prone skin pink grapefruit
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-1001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
- Treats acne.
- Dries up acne pimples.
- Help keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads.
For external use only.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- skin irrititaion and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Open resealable label to access wipe; reseal label tightly to retain moisture. Thoroughly wipe face with cleansing cloth to deep clean and refresh skin. After use, dispose of wipe in a trash receptable. Do not flush.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-32, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Xylenesulfonate.
Lot Number and Expiration Date can be found on pack.
|DAYLOGIC OIL-FREE CLEANSING WIPE FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
salicylic acid cloth
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables Interntaional, Inc||800777117||manufacture(11822-1001)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.