Sugar Free Menthol cough drop by Publix
Medically reviewed on February 6, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
NDC Code: 41415-004
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold or
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe,
persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied
or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling,
nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Adults and children 5
years and over:
allow 1 drop to dissolve
slowly in mouth. May be
repeated every two hours as
necessary or as directed by
children under 5 years:
ask a doctor
- 6 calories per drop
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium,
eucalyptus oil, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red
#40, flavoring, gum arabic, hydrogenated
starch hydrolysate, isomalt, sucralose and
water. Soybean oil used as processing aid.
|Labeler - Publix (006922009)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|