Anticavity by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-942
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol, sorbitol, hydrogen peroxide, PEG-40 hydrigebated castor oil, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, menthol, flavor, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, sucralose
store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle tin inflate slightly or release air when opened.
Satisfaction guarannteed- Or we'll replace it or give you your money back.
For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, owner of the registered trademark Listerine Healthy White Restoring Anticavity Mouthrinse
DISTRIBUTED BY: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.