Providone Iodine Prep by Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
Medically reviewed on February 3, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 7.5g in 100g
Labeler: Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 34645-5502
Povidone lodine USP,7.5% W/V (equivalent to 0.75% titratable iodine)
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts,scrapes,and burns.
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- apply over large areas of the body
- use as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. Consult a doctor in case of
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns.
if the condition persists or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- clean the affected area remove swab by stick
- apply to the operative site prior to surgery. For use as a first aid antiseptic
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged,let dry first.
store at room temperature: 15°－30°C(59°-86°F)
- Avoid excessive heat
citric acid, purified water, sodium hydroxide, Nonoxynol-10, glycerin
|PROVIDONE IODINE PREP
|Labeler - Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd (530968767)|
|Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd||530968767||manufacture(34645-5502)|