Povidone Iodine Prep Pad by Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
Medically reviewed on February 3, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 34645-5500
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone lodine USP,10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts,scrqpes,and burns
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- apply over large areas of the body.
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine.
- if the condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week.
in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites,serious burns.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply product on the area 1-3 times daily and discard
- May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
- Avoid excessive heat
- store at room temperature: 15°－30°C(59°-86°F)
citric acid,glycerin Nonoxynol-10, purified water, sodium hydroxide
|POVIDONE IODINE PREP PAD
|Labeler - Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd (530968767)|
|Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd||530968767||manufacture(34645-5500)|