Povidone Iodine Prep Pad by Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 34645-5500
Povidone lodine USP,10% w/v (equivalent to 1% titratable iodine)
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts,scrqpes,and burns
For external use only.
- use in the eyes
- apply over large areas of the body.
- use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine.
- if the condition persists or gets worse
- for use longer than 1 week.
in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites,serious burns.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply product on the area 1-3 times daily and discard
- May be covered with a sterile bandage when dry
- Avoid excessive heat
- store at room temperature: 15°－30°C(59°-86°F)
citric acid,glycerin Nonoxynol-10, purified water, sodium hydroxide
|POVIDONE IODINE PREP PAD
|Labeler - Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd (530968767)|
|Jiangsu Province Jianerkang Medical Dressing Co., Ltd||530968767||manufacture(34645-5500)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 3, 2017