Total Daily Repair
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 20mL
Labeler: Colgate-Palmolive Company
NDC Code: 35000-391
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 68 – 77° F (20 – 25°C)
water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, poloxamer 338, poloxamer 407, flavor, PEG-40 castor oil, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, FD&C blue no. 1
New York, NY 10022 U.S.A.
Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
Helps Repair Daily Damage
✓ REFRESHES with a Cool-Clean Formula
✓ RESTORES Natural Calcium
✓ REPAIRS Weakened Enamel
33.8 FL OZ
(1.05 QT) 1L
for proper use
|TOTAL DAILY REPAIR
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Colgate-Palmolive Company (068693167)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.