Eyes Alive Eye Wash
Medically reviewed on January 24, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Water 980mg in 1mL
Labeler: DIVISION 5 LABS, INC.
NDC Code: 69183-230
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 98%
Emergency eye wash and skin flush
For flushing the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, smarting or itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
For external use only
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of bottle to any surface
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard
If solution changes colors or becomes cloudy
- With contact lenses
- If bottle is opened or seal is broken
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsen or persists.
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To pour-hold bottle securely, twist off top to remove
- Control rate of flow by pressure on the bottle
- Flush the affected eye as needed
- Do not touch bottle tip to eye.
Tamper-evident cap: Do not use if twist off top is broken or missing
- Twist cap to open
- Use before expiration date marked on bottle
- Store at room temperature, 15°-30° C (59° to 86°F).
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium dihydrate, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate, sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate.
Call 800.477.2884, M-F 9 am-5 pm Eastern time
|EYES ALIVE EYE WASH
|Labeler - DIVISION 5 LABS, INC. (968198288)|