Alcohol-Free Anticavity by H-E-B
Medically reviewed on September 7, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 37808-942
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.02%
(0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, glycerin, cetylpyridinium chloride, flavor, sodium saccharin, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate, sucralose, poloxamer 407, benzoic acid, disodium phosphate, propylene glycol, red 33, green 3
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurence.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78204
100% GUARANTEE PROMISE
If you aren't completely pleased with this product, we'll be happy to replace it or refund your money.
You have our word on it.
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - H-E-B (007924756)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|