North Woods Derma Foam Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on October 2, 2017
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Superior Chemical Corporation
NDC Code: 53125-752
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- Use in a variety of public facilities.
- Use this product when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.
- Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.
- If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read the entire label before using this product.
- Dispense product onto dry hands. Rub hands together until hands are dry.
- Use as needed between hand washes to reduce bacteria on the skin.
Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-3 Cocamide, Fragrance, Iodoproynyl Btylcarbamate, D&C Green #5.
Questions or Comments?Phone: (800) 777-9343
MDS information:(800) 891-4965
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
|NORTH WOODS DERMA FOAM HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride soap
|Labeler - Superior Chemical Corporation (023335086)|
|Registrant - Betco corporation, Ltd. (070307547)|
|Betco Corporation, Ltd.||070307547||manufacture(53125-752), pack(53125-752), label(53125-752)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.