CVS Health Maximum Strength Acne Treatment Acne Medication
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 100mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Health
NDC Code: 69842-637
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation still continues, consult a doctor.
- using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation becomes severe
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
carbomer, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, laureth-4, sodium hydroxide, water
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
|CVS HEALTH MAXIMUM STRENGTH ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - CVS Health (062312574)|
|Registrant - Garcoa, Inc. (036464697)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.