SF menthol cough drop by Equaline
Medically reviewed on January 24, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 7.6mg
NDC Code: 41163-028
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritant
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe,
persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or
followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling nausea,
or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking,
asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is
accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain, or redness lasts or
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breat-feeding, ask a health professional
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
Adults and children 5
years and over:
allow 1 drop to dissolve
slowly in mouth. May be
repeated every two hours
as necessary or as
directed by a doctor
Children under 5 years:
ask a doctor
- 6 calories per drop
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, beta
carotene, eucalyptus oil, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate,
isomalt, natural and artificial flavoring, sucralose and water.
Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Questions? Or to report an adverse event
|Labeler - Equaline (006961411)|
|Registrant - Bestco, Inc (002149136)|