SudoGest by REMEDYREPACK INC.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: REMEDYREPACK INC.
NDC Code: 70518-0119
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 60 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15˚-30˚C (59˚-86˚F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
GENERIC: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
DOSAGE: TABLET, FILM COATED
SCORE: Two even pieces
SIZE: 8 mm
PACKAGING: 30 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
PACKAGING: 20 in 1 HDPE BOTTLE
PACKAGING: 10 in 1 BOTTLE PLASTIC
- PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg in 1
- CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
- SILICON DIOXIDE
- STEARIC ACID
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - REMEDYREPACK INC. (829572556)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.