Signature Athletes Foot Antifungal
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Formulated Solutions, LLC
NDC Code: 23667-814
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlet's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use
- for effective relief if itching, burning, cracking
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with the eyes
- use only as directed intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
- contents under pressure. Do not punture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F (49°C).
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toas, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and sucks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persist longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with pin
store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
alcohol denat, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monoleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
|SIGNATURE ATHLETES FOOT ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - Formulated Solutions, LLC (143266687)|
|Formulated Solutions, LLC||143266687||manufacture(23667-814)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.