Assured by Greenbrier International Inc.
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Greenbrier International Inc.
NDC Code: 33992-0700
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Pyrithione 1%
- helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well.
- wet hair.
- massage into scalp.
- repeat if desired.
- for best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo.
- store at 20°C (69° to 77°F)
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
MADE IN CANADA
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Greenbrier International Inc. (610322518)|
|Registrant - Willard Manufacturing Inc. (208799143)|
|Willard Manufacturing Inc.||208799143||manufacture(33992-0700)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 20, 2017
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)