menthol cough drop by Equaline
Medically reviewed on January 19, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.8mg
NDC Code: 41163-025
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for
more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fewver,
headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a
doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve
in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These
symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with
smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or
is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of
children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children
5 years and over
allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly
in mouth. May be repeated
every two hours as necessary
or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years
ask a doctor
10 calories per drop
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus oil, FD&C red
no. 40, glucose syrup, natural and artificial flavoring,
sucrose and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as
Questions? Or to report an adverse event
|Labeler - Equaline (006961411)|
|Registrant - Bestco,Inc (002149136)|