SENEXON-S by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Medically reviewed on January 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-8083
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are taking mineral oil
- for longer than one week
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
have a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this product
- you have rectal bleeding
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- if you do not have a comfortable bowel movement by the second day, increase dose by one tablet (do not exceed maxiumum dosage)
|age||starting dosage||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 tablets once daily||4 tablets twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once daily||2 tablets twice daily|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once daily||1 tablet twice daily|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20mg, sodium 6 mg (LOW SODIUM)
- store at 20º - 25ºC (68º - 77ºF)
*Rugby Laboratories is not affiliated with the owner of the registered trademark Senokot-S®.
192R R-14 Rev. 02/13
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium,
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate
dihydrate, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose,
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene
glycol, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
docusate sodium -sennosides tablet, coated
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-8083), REPACK(0615-8083)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.