Rest Simply by Freds, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 19, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Freds, Inc.
NDC Code: 55315-091
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years of age||do not use|
- each caplet contains: calcium 45 mg
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - Freds, Inc. (005866116)|