Allergy Relief by Freds, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 19, 2017
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Freds, Inc.
NDC Code: 55315-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 capsule|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for complete product information
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - Freds, Inc. (005866116)|