Hulk Grape Hand Sanitizer by Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.059g in 59mL
Labeler: Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 54860-069
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only-hands.
- Keep out of eyes. Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops.
- Do not inhale or ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water (aqua/eau), glycerin, coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance (parfum).
Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
|HULK GRAPE HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd. (421222423)|
|Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.||421222423||manufacture(54860-069)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.