Diabetic Advanced Healing Cream
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE .01mg in 1g
Labeler: Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc.
NDC Code: 62673-161
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(To the right)
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps protect from the dry effects of wind and cold weather.
- For external use only.
- Do not get into eyes.
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed or directed by a physician.
- To maintain skin’s healthy soft appearance, daily use is recommended.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Water, Peroxidized Corn Oil, Mineral oil, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Sodium Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cyclomethicone, Sodium PCA, Eucalyptus Extract, Benzoin Extract, Myristy Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
The advanced solution to dry, cracked, itchy and slow healing skin
- Glides on and absorbs easily
- Restores and protects severely dry cracked damaged skin
- Helps speed healing and promotes stronger, healthier skin
- Provides relief for painful itching
- Helps increase circulation
Manufactured by Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc. Denver, CO 80239 USA
U.S. Patent No. 6,395,779
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Join us on Facebook
|DIABETIC ADVANCED HEALING CREAM
|Labeler - Neoteric Cosmetics, Inc. (790615181)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.