FYZICAL SPORTS Pain Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 31, 2020.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.75mg in 1mL
Labeler: S.P.O.R.T.S., LLC
NDC Code: 71178-777
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
- If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older:Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily,
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iles Paraguayensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Mineral Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Polysorbate-60, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Trolamine Salicylate.
Store at room temperature.
|FYZICAL SPORTS PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - S.P.O.R.T.S., LLC (809986016)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 131 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Patient Information
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream