2 in 1 Dandruff by Foodhold U.S.A.
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1g in 1mL
Labeler: Foodhold U.S.A.
NDC Code: 41520-989
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, yellow 5
Multiple benefit formula to help:
- Fight dry scalp
- Calm itch
- Relieve irritation
- Soothe and reduce redness
- Reduce oilness
- Prevent flakes
- Leave hair healthy looking
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Head & Shoulders Green Apple 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner
DISTRIBUTED BY FOODOLD U.S.A., LLC
LANDOVER, MD 20785
1-877-846-9949 @ 2016 S&S Brands, LLC
Quality Guaranteed or your money back
|2 IN 1 DANDRUFF
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Foodhold U.S.A. (809183973)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)