CVS Pharmacy Toothache and Gum Reliever
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 20.00g in 100g, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1g in 100g, MENTHOL 0.25g in 100g
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 69842-350
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzocaine 20.0% ..................................Purpose: Oral pain reliever
Menthol 0.25% ....................................................Oral Pain Reliever
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1% ..................................Antiseptic
for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches
to help against infection of minor oral irritation
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics
- Do not use more than directed for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• cut open tip of tube on scoremark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor.
do not use if tip is cut prior to opening. this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously. This formula will stay in place for an extended duration of relief. Avoid using toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying.
Cellulose Gum, Gelatin, Methyl Salicylate, Mineral Oil, Pectin, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
TOOTHACHE AND GUM RELIEVER
benzocaine gel, dentifrice
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Lornamead (126440440)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 9, 2017