Altitude Medical Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on Dec 7, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 69.8mL in 100mL
Labeler: Altitude Medical
NDC Code: 69345-200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 69.8% v/v
- Sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinse
For external use only
- Do not use near heat or flame
- Do not use in or near eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, consult your doctor
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub in thoroughly
- allow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- Store at room temperature
Water, glycerin, carbomer, glycereth-7 triacetate, triethanolamine, fragrance and tocopherol acetate.
|ALTITUDE MEDICAL HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Altitude Medical (963401380)|
|Registrant - CYAN Labs S.A. de C.V. (812754130)|
|CYAN Labs S.A. de C.V.||812754130||manufacture(69345-200), label(69345-200), pack(69345-200)|