Sleep Aid by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0142
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 capsule (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- avoid excessive heat
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Diphenhydramine HCl, 50 mg | Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Fall Asleep Fast
Safe, Non-habit Forming
32 LIQUID GELS
COMPARE TO UNISOM® SLEEPGELS® active ingredient*
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepGels®.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Assential to Care™ since 1979
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(70000-0142)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0142)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70000-0142)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70000-0142)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0142)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2018