Sinus Congestion and Pain Severe Daytime,Non-Drowsy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0196
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
- sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily reduces fever
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and the bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
corn starch, crospovidone, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol,
povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
Daytime ι Non-Drowsy
Congestion & Pain Severe
Acetaminophen ι Guaifenesin ι Phenylephrine HCl
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer ι Expectorant ι Nasal Decongestant
Nasal Congestion, Sinus Pressure,
Chest Congestion, Mucus
COMPARE TO TYLENOL® SINUS SEVERE
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY
SIGNS OF TAMPERING
CIN 5298153 REV. 11/17
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® SINUS SEVERE.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
CARDINAL HEALTH, the Cardinal Health LOGO
LEADER, and the Leader LOGO are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Cardinal Health.
All LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
Return to place of purchase if not satisfied.
|SINUS CONGESTION AND PAIN SEVERE
acetaminophen, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0196)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0196)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 28, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.