Ice Quake Plus by Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 10g in 100g, CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 3.1g in 100g
Labeler: Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
NDC Code: 69822-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Methyl Salicylate 10% Topical Analgesic
Menthol 10% Topical Analgesic
Camphor 3.1% Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with
- Smple backache
For external use only
IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating devices
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children over 18 years and older:
- Apply to affected area
- Squeeze desired amount of IceQuake Plus onto affected area
- massage dispensed cream into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Inactive ingredients: HPMC, glycerin, FD&C Blue No.1, carbopol, isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, methylparaben, sodium hydroxide, water
SSS Group, LLC Pembroke Pines, Fl 33332
Questions or Comments?
Call 1 800.213.9370
methyl salicylate, menthol, camphor cream
|Labeler - Southern Sales & Service, Inc. (013114906)|
|Southern Sales & Service, Inc.||013114906||LABEL(69822-101)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(69822-101)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.