Ice Quake by Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 4, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 16.95g in 113g
Labeler: Southern Sales & Service, Inc.
NDC Code: 69822-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not use with a heating devices
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight.
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 18 years:
- apply to affected area
- squeeze desired amount of ICEQUAKE onto affected area
- massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
HPMC, Glycerine, FD&C blue #1, Carbopol, Isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Methylparaben, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water.
SSS Group, LLC
Call 1 800.213.9370
|Labeler - Southern Sales & Service, Inc. (013114906)|
|Southern Sales & Service, Inc.||013114906||LABEL(69822-100)|
|GADAL Laboratories, Inc||841305639||MANUFACTURE(69822-100)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.