Cherry Sore Throat Lozenge by Quality Choice
Medically reviewed on January 3, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 15mg, MENTHOL 3.6mg
Labeler: Quality Choice
NDC Code: 63868-055
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 3.6 mg
Active Ingredients (in each drop)
Benzocaine 15 mg
Menthol 3.6 mg
Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms:
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
- pain associated with canker sores
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine,
butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning : severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache,
nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a dentist or doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or
give to children under 5 years of ages unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- sore throat is severe or irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Directions adults and children 5 years and older allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
children under 5 years ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- protect from moisture
Inactive ingredients: Corn Starch, FD&C Red no. 40, glucose syrup, glycerine, medium chain triglycerides,natural and artificial flavors, propylene glycol, soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Questions? Call 1-800-245-2898, Monday through Friday, 9AM - 4PM EST
Directions adults and children 5 years and older allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor. Children under 5 years ask a doctor
|Labeler - Quality Choice (011920774)|
|Registrant - BestCo Inc (002149136)|
More about benzocaine/menthol topical
- Benzocaine/menthol topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Benzocaine and Menthol Aerosol
- Benzocaine and Menthol Pads and Swabs
- Benzocaine and Menthol Strips
- Benzocaine and Menthol Topical Liquid
- Benzocaine/Menthol Lozenges