citroma by Cariba International
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM CITRATE 1.745g in 29.61mL
Labeler: Cariba International
NDC Code: 67860-686
Magnesium citrate 1.745 g per fl oz
for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally productes bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
for this product
If you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or potassium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week.
If you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other durgs. Laxatives may affect how other durgs work.
If you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of serious condition.
Ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single dose or in divided doses
Adults and children 12 years and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz maximum 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz maximum 3 fl oz in 24 hours
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46⁰ and 86⁰ F (8⁰ and 30⁰ C)
citric acid, lemon oil, potassium bicarbonate, water purified, sodium saccharin
P.O. Box 1208
Safety Harbor, Florida 34695
MADE IN USA WITH US AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Cariba International (049354067)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 26, 2018