Nasal Decongestant Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 70000-0135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
do not exceed recommended dose.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children
| take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours; do
not take more than 8 tablets in
|children ages |
6 to 12 years
| take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours; do
not take more than 4 tablets in
|children under 6 years || do not use this product in children
under 6 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silica gel, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Pseudoephedrine HCl, 30 mg | Nasal Decongestant
Nasal & Sinus Congestion
COMPARE TO SUDAFED®
MAXIMUM STRENGTH CONGESTION
100% Money Back Guarantee
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® Maximum Strength Congestion.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
Essential to Care™ since 1979
All LEADER™ Brand Products Have A
100% Money Back Guarantee
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70000-0135)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70000-0135)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(70000-0135)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(70000-0135)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(70000-0135)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 22, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.